WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
As an online Estate Agent, we collect some information from our customers in order to fulfil the service, such as:
- Full Name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Postal address
- Payment details
- IP address
IS MY INFORMATION SAFE?
We are fully committed to protecting your data against all risks, including but not limited to, illegal and unauthorised processing.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
- Along with the necessary third parties, we use our customers’ personal information to process transactions.
- Personal data is also used to provide any additional services purchased by our customers. This includes but is not limited to, conveyancing, auctions, and mortgage advice.
- We also use the information to assess a buyer’s ability to proceed with an offer so that the sale can be completed efficiently.
- In order to comply with the anti-money laundering regulations, we will use your information to validate a transaction and confirm identity. This may also include the use of third parties.
- We record calls from our headquarters to ensure that we comply with our customer’s instructions and any legal obligations. Recordings may also be used to train new staff, as this helps us improve our exceptional customer service.
WILL WE CONTACT YOU?
We like to reach out to customers to inform them of services or special offerings if they have opted in to receiving marketing form Doorsteps. You reserve the right to opt-out of such contact at any time.
CAN I ACCESS MY INFORMATION?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following [email protected]
HOW LONG WILL MY DATA BE STORED FOR?
Your information will not be kept for a period of time longer than that allowed by The Property Ombudsman Code of Practice and rules set out by HMCRC.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are data files that can hold small amounts of information about you and are stored on your device when you visit a website for the first time. Whether or not cookies are enabled is up to you, however, if cookies are disabled you may not be able to access the full functionality of our website, and thus our services.
- Essential site navigation and operation
- Site analysis, to measure how we are performing
- Providing the best experience by remembering your preferences
- Targeting relevant advertising material
An analytics platform that is used to measure response to TV advertising.
|Cookie name||Type||Data stored||Purpose|
|__adal_ca||Persistent||Traffic source / campaign data||Store which advertising campaign drove a user to visit|
|__adal_cw||Persistent||Visit timestamp||Tie back conversion events to earlier visits|
|__adal_id||Persistent||Device ID (generated)||Uniquely identify a device|