• Victorian Period Dwelling
• Fully modernised and upgraded
• Three bedrooms
• Master en-suite shower room
• New dining kitchen
• Fully double glazed
• French doors in kitchen
• New gas central heating
• Fully rewired
• SKY points to most rooms
• New floor coverings throughout. Laminate and carpeting.
Large Victorian lower dwelling offering spacious accommodation over one floor and ideally located for Dunfermline town centre. Beautifully refurbished to a very high standard throughout yet retaining much of its period features. Excellent commuter base and only a short walk away from train station and bus terminal. Close to all motorway links and a few minutes’ walk to leisure centre and shopping mall.
A superb family home which retains the charm and features of the Victorian era, including wide skirting and facings, high ceilings and ornate plaster features and which has been tastefully refurbished to a very high standard to offer modern, spacious family accommodation.
• Entrance vestibule with mosaic tiled floor and new composite entrance door
• Welcoming L shaped reception hall with feature plaster archway
• Lounge 4.62m x 4.5m with feature fireplace and living flame fire
• Dining kitchen 4.52m x 4.2m new kitchen units and oak worktops. French doors to garden.
• Master bedroom 4.19m x 2.56m with en-suite shower room
• Bedroom 4.5m x 4.19m located to the front of the property
• Bedroom 4.73m x 4.44m once again located to the front of the property.
• Family bathroom 2.96m x 1.96m with Victorian style suite and separate shower
Council tax band D
EPC Rating D