• 2 bedroom detached property
• Quiet cul-de-sac location with open front aspect
• Recently updated and redecorated
• Front and rear gardens
• Off-road parking for two vehicles
• No onward chain
This recently updated an immaculate two bedroom link detached home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and enjoys an open aspect across a grassed area to the front.
The property is within convenient reach of Wilmslow town centre with its fashionable shops, restaurants and bars and also benefits from nearby rail commuter links to Manchester, Stockport and London.
The property has gas central heating and is double glazed throughout.
- Composite front door, radiator, stairs to first floor and door leading to lounge.
Lounge - 13'4 x 10’1” (4.06m x 3.06m)
- bow window to front, phone point, radiator, door leading to kitchen diner.
Kitchen diner - 13'2 x 9'2 (4.01m x 2.79m)
– Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and tiled floor. Base and wall storage units incorporating a single sink with mixer tap and drainer, electric oven and hob with extractor, fridge, freezer and washer/dryer. Door to storage cupboard. Dining space and sliding door to the rear patio and garden. Combi boiler and radiator.
- Ceiling hatch to roof void. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom one - 13'2 to recess x 9'2 (4.01m to recess x 2.79m)
- Two windows to front, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom two- 11'2 to recess x 6'8 (3.4m to recess x 2.02m)
- Window to rear, radiator.
– Fully tiled with a white three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower, low level toilet, wash basin with storage cabinet under. Radiator, frosted window.
- To the front the driveway provides off road parking for two vehicles and access to the garage. Lawn to side. To the rear is a patio with steps leading to an established split-level garden laid mainly to lawn.
- With power and lighting.
Tenure – freehold.
These particulars are believed to be accurate but are not guaranteed and do not form a contract.
Floorplans are not to scale and are for illustrative purposes only.