This light and airy stylish two bedroom apartment is situated on the third floor and in a quiet corner of a sought after contemporary development.
Residents benefit from fibre optic 1Gb broadband, a 24 hour concierge for post parcels, allocated secure gated underground parking, a secure cycle storage area and communal parts that are both of a high quality and also well-maintained.
The apartment is exceptionally bright and spacious with an additional feeling of space due to its two balconies, floor to ceiling windows and generously high ceilings that facilitate exceptional views of the London skyline and sunsets over Battersea Power Station.
Cornell Square is situated on Wandsworth Road within easy reach of of the area's many local Portuguese restaurants, bars, shops and amenities of both vibrant Brixton 1.5 miles away and Clapham High Street 1 mile away. Also within easy close proximity is Tate Britain, Southbank and the West End.
For you weekly shop there is a Tesco Express on-site downstairs or Sainsbury's Nine Elms Superstore 0.3 miles away.
To keep fit there is Pure Gym on-site (discount rate for residents) or Southbank Club 0.2 miles away.
For relaxation Battersea Park is 1.2 miles away with a children’s zoo, boating lake, mini golf, bike rental and sports pitches and many acres of nature trials, or Clapham Common 1.1 miles away with the usual sport facilities and special events such as Christmas Winterville and summer music festivals.
Stockwell Station is 0.5 miles away, Vauxhall Station is 0.8 miles and Wandsworth Road Station is 0.5 miles away, gives access to Victoria Line, Northern Line and South East London Line.
Train journey times to Oxford Street 10 mins, Bank 14mins, Leicester Square 15 mins, Kings Cross 16min.
Gatwick Airport from Clapham Junction Station is 25mins.
There are excellent 24 hour door step transport links to West End / Southbank via bus links 77, 87, 196, 452, P5.
The development benefits from close proximity to the Nine Elms redevelopment including the new Nine Elms Tube station (Northern Line) due for completion in 2020 which will be a 5 minute walk away.
• 3rd floor apartment with view of Battersea Power Station and London skyline.
• 2 Balconies.
• 2 large bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobe and floor to ceiling window, the other has floor to ceiling sliding doors leaving to one balcony.
• Open plan kitchen sitting room with floor to ceiling sliding doors leading to another balcony.
• Laminated floor kitchen fitted with contemporary units and oak-effect worktop with integrated Indesit hob/oven, Indesit fridge/freezer and Indesit washer/dryer.
• Bathroom WC with three piece white suite, shower over bath with glass shower screen and heated towel rail.
• Large storage cupboard in hallway.
• Lift to all floors including underground car park.
• Smart and well managed communal areas
. • Electric Heaters for all rooms.
• Economy 7 electric boiler.
• Double glazing.
• Insulated walls reducing noise and heat loss.
• EPC rating B.
• Video Entry Phone System.
• Fibre Optic 1Gb broadband.
• 24 hour concierge.
• Secure, allocated underground parking bay.
• Secure cycle storage area.