West Pilton Terrace, Edinburgh

EH4 4GY

£31,500
  Print

Description


Key Features
Bright, well presented 2nd floor of 3 floors.
Set in modern factored development in a popular district.
Modern fitted kitchen with fitted appliances, gas central heating, double glazing, cable TV and satellite points.
Comprises: entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, 2 double bedrooms (1 en-suite shower room) and family bathroom.
Outside there is a landscaped family play area with a variety of attractions.
Includes all floor coverings and modern blinds.

DoorStepAgents present for sale a 25% share of this modern well-presented 2nd floor flat in a popular development. Access to the building is by secure entry system operated by fob. The accommodation Comprises: entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, 2 double bedrooms (1 en-suite shower room) and family bathroom and good internal storage. Both bedrooms benefit from built in wardrobes.
The living room has large floor to ceiling French doors.
The kitchen has integrated oven and hob, extractor, fridge freezer, washer dryer.

Please note the price of the flat is only for the 25% share and the remaining 75% is owned by (Castle Rock Edinvar Housing Association).
It is a condition of purchase that the new purchaser will be required to meet the eligibility criteria and will be required to undergo a financial assessment and approval by the association. At the time of writing a monthly occupancy payment of £198.92 is payable to the association.

In addition to this there is a variable quarterly payment to cover the upkeep of the communal areas.

Buildings Insurance £10.31
Grounds Maintenance £2.86
Stair Cleaning £7.28

Offers over £31,500 (25% Share)

Location