An excellently presented, recently refurbished modern raised ground floor apartment, set within a cul de sac location of the sought after Clarence Mews Brunel Point in Rotherhithe along the Thames Path. This large and spacious 2 bed comprises; lounge with bay, attractive kitchen, two bedrooms, master en suite, bathroom and terraced garden with private entrance. The property further benefits from an allocated secure parking space, double glazing, gas central heating, 1Gb broadband and a long lease. IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTMENT - VIEWING RECOMMENDED ASAP.
Communal Entrance Hallway - Leading to ground floor landing with inner hall and door leading to:
- Private Entrance Hallway - Wooden floor, with useful built-in storage double cupboard, with doors to:
- Living Room - 20'10 x 14' (6.35m x 4.3m) - Wooden floor, with bay window and door opening onto a terrace garden and access to:
- Kitchen - 16'2 x 8' (4.9m x 2.4m) - Tiled and incorporating a stainless steel sink & garbage disposal, integrated double electric oven/microwave oven, integrated fridge freezer, large gas hob with extractor and glass splash back, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine dryer, integrated wine cooler, integrated bin and electric underfloor heating.
Bedroom One - 14'5 x 10'4 (4.4m x 3.1m) - Carpeted, wall-to-wall/ceiling-to-floor his & hers fitted sliding door wardrobe (with wiring for TV) and door leading to:
- En Suite - 8'3 x 5'3 (2.5m x 1.6m) Tiled, with large walk-in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., central heating towell radiator, fitted mirrored lit cupboards and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two - 14'6 x 8'11 (4.4m x 2.7m) - carpeted and fitted sliding door wardrobe with lighting.
Bathroom - 6'10 x 5'6 (2.1m x 1.7m) Tiled, with bath (incl shower), pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., central heating towell radiator, fitted mirrored cupboards and extractor fan.
Garden - 28' x 13'1 (8.5m x 4m) Paved patio, with raised flower beds and private secure property access. Includes small cycle shed.
Fixtures & Fittings - all carpets, all window blinds and kitchen integrated white goods (listed) and bedroom fitted wardrobes to stay.
• Leasehold: 103yr remaining
• Service Charge: £1075 (bi-annual) (paid until October)
• Ground Rent: £0.00 pa
• Council Tax: Southwark, Tax Band F (2017: £1,638)
• Local Transport: Rotherhithe Overground (6min walk), Canada Water Underground (13min walk), 381/C10 Bus (3min walk)